Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beginning it today...

I have been wanting to start blogging since so long but always wanted to start with a dhinchak blog.
It is high time and I don't think I can delay it further as I am almost getting close to my First Anniversary celebrations yaar. I am growing old. And today I think that as I grow and evolve, someday I might have a dhinchak blog.
When kids grow up, they want to become either a doctor or an engineer. When one grows up in the blogging world, one has idols too. I have never been close to the blogging world but have always read great bong's blogs. I really appreciate him for his sense of humor and being so close to the Desi within him. May be gradually I will start having more blogger gurus.

I will get back to work now and keep writing as and when I feel like:)

5 comments:

gvblogger said...

hey Atashi....... When I read Beginning it Today on ur webpage, I was really thrilled coz I cud find smone like me :) I wrote smthing same a few days back n good to know that there r people like me who love reading but procastinate writing :)
Enjoy reading n writing blogs :)
garima

RiteAdvise said...

Hey New babe on the scene!
Yeah,you've grown up and it's a looooong way since you've come too.smart ideas put across. I too did some blogging some months ago....but don't know where they r...
All the best!
Nita

RiteAdvise said...

Hey Atashi!
Yeah..how you've grown and come a looong way! Good blog and by the way ur mom too did it a couple of months ago ..but doesn't know where the blog is now. Good job and happy blogging!
Nita

neha said...

hey mubarak ho dusri duniya mai tumhare pehle kadam ke liye...lagi raho atashi behan...

Whatever! said...

Reading this reminds me that even I had a blog a couple of years back....maybe I should get back to it.