Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is Randy Pausch dead?....

I am not sure if Randy Pausch is still alive. Yesterday my professor told us that the man behind the "Last Lecture" breathed his last breath. I did an extensive search on the internet for him but did not find any such news. May be the extremely optimistic man did not want to let the world know when he leaves us and goes to the Almighty.
I have been following his blog from the time I saw his "Last Lecture". It is so nerve wracking to see a person who knows how to live life to the fullest. In fact I would say there are mixed emotions. You want to learn from the person to live life and also when you look at him, you feel he is such jabber box, what will happen if he is turned mute by God all at once.
His life has been an open book now and he writes daily about his health in column in his blog which he calls as "Box Score".
He is a dying hero. I call him a hero because with his humor and optimism and Jim Carey ways he has captivated the attention of millions of us.

If any one of you wants to follow his blog, here is the link: http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/news/index.html

No comments: