Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gruesome Violence

Last night I heard about one of the most inhuman and gruesome case of violence done to a 3 year old girl in NZ. I am still wondering whether they were the girl's parents and if they were then how could they be so beastly and barbaric. Did they not even think once before churning her into a laundry dryer or hitting her hard on her forehead? Did the thought of hell not cross their minds once before letting her die with blood pouring out from her mouth? What did they want from the little girl.

Well on my side...I have two midterms coming up next week. I was busy finishing the IDL calculator in CSP this weekend. I have been studying Networks too.

This weekend was fun...bachelor's party for Diwaker, Steve and Shreyas, Shradha and Ramesh's house warming party and movie. On the whole a good and satisfying weekend.

This week I should be done with most of my studies (hopefully) so that we can enjoy the weekend too. This Sunday is Priyendra's bday. I do not think we have much plans for it yet. Let us see how it turns out to be this year. Last year was a lot of fun though.

I am so used to this schedule of mine that I cannot think what my life would be after studies. It would be so plain and bland..haha...feels like I have been studying since eternity.

Just spoke to Neha Rastogi and she shares my opinion. I wish I could share my chat with her, with all of you but.....anyways..I think I better get back to work.

Bye!

No comments: