Sunday, October 12, 2008

A happy and satisfying weekend

I had a nice weekend after an insane and batty week. Friday was mostly with friends watching cricket at Priyanka's place. Saturday was great fun when all three of us went out shopping.
Today we mostly relaxed.
Now I am having a migraine ache and so just chilling again. Was reading a lot of stuff right now.
One phrase that I came across was "baby boomer" I did not know till some time back what it meant. It is a phrase used to describe people born post World war II. You could read the wiki  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomer
Last night I also watched a video on Ted. This was about a parrot who has a vocabulary of about 200 words and can speak many things. It was christened Einstein :)
Einstein is an african grey parrot and can impersonate a spaceship and a monkey. Cool na!!!
I think I should sign off before my ache reaches limits!!!!

No comments: